[OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries,

Subject: [OM] Re: lithium iron phosphate batteries,
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 21:03:37 -0800
> From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> ... whatever the outcome of the move away from oil
> and other fossil fuels, we will not be able to continue to consume
> energy at the same rate as now ...

Oh, but we're just borrowing it from our kids. They'll pay it back
somehow, right?

:::: Evolution can go to hell as far as I am concerned. What a mistake
we are. We have mortally wounded this sweet life-supporting planet...
with a century of transportation whoopee. Our government is conducting
a war against drugs, is it? Let them go after petroleum. Talk about a
destructive high! -- Kurt Vonnegut ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.EcoReality.org ::::