[OM] Re: [Photo] Colonia del Sacramento

Subject: [OM] Re: [Photo] Colonia del Sacramento
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 18:13:22 -0400
We are going to the area around Uyuni in March.
http://www.world-traveller.org/site/South_America_2005_-_Train_cemetary
We plan to spend a couple days of touristing around Uyuni, after visiting
some of the remote villages in the general area. The train cemetario doesn't
look like my idea of an exciting photo opportunity, but I suspect the others
on the trip will want to see it. I've seen other salt flats on the
Altiplano, but nothing that looks as impressive as your photos of the salt
flat at Uyuni.
Wayne