[OM] Re: Well OT, financial markets, was public service

Subject: [OM] Re: Well OT, financial markets, was public service
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 21:15:23 +1000
Moose wrote:
> Sounds like a personal problem. Fall asleep during the first time?
>
> Doesn't look like a movie I will see, so the reference will perhaps
> forever escape me.

I believe the fate of some folk in the film, on meeting one of the
characters, is decided by a coin-toss. I've only ever seen one film by
the Coen brothers ('Fargo' - I found it quite brilliant, though quite
disturbing), and never read any Cormac McCarthy (author of the novel 'No
Country...' is adapted from), but they're on the list, Cormac McCarthy
just now added.

I have no anticipation that this might change your mind about seeing the
movie, Moose, but I *so* can't help answering questions if I possibly
can that I do so even when they're not asked. :-)

Cheers,
Marc
Noosa Heads, Oz