[OM] Re: Well OT, financial markets, was public service

Subject: [OM] Re: Well OT, financial markets, was public service
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 08:47:18 -0800
That is Coen, not Cohen.

Just saw No Country for Old Men. I enjoyed it despite a higher level
of mayhem than I can usually tolerate. Lots of humor, but the
continuing Coen brothers theme of decent, naive people unknowingly
interacting with implacable evil continues with more of them becoming
aware of the fact in this one.

I missed Lebowski. Will have to get it from Netflix.

Here is a pretty good review of O Brother Where Art Thou that may
incline you to see it again.

http://www.splicedonline.com/00reviews/obrother.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA