[OM] Re: OT image from the Battison Collective

Subject: [OM] Re: OT image from the Battison Collective
From: "geebee" <geebee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 20:25:03 -0000
From: "Moose" <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>

Subject: [OM] OT image from the Battison Collective

>I got to wondering what was up with GeeBee, so wandered over to his
> site.We haven't heard from him yet this year because all his 2008 images
> so far are with OT cameras.
>
> However, one is a must see, in my opinion, regardless of equipment
> <http://www.geebeephoto.com/2008/08002.htm>.
>
> Great work and happy New Year, Graham.
>
> Moose

Thanks Moose, Happy New Year to you too. I'm using OM's this weekend but I am
having difficulty getting through films at the
moment. probably due to the bland skies. My recent favourite was this other OT
camera shot:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07395.htm

Sorry about the b&w :-) but I did get a colour shot:

http://www.geebeephoto.com/2007/07401.htm

Happy New Year to all!

--Graham