[OM] Re: Some shifty comparisons at the 16-9 site

Subject: [OM] Re: Some shifty comparisons at the 16-9 site
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 11:21:09 -0800
A few years back there was a Zuiko 24mm shift that had been butchered
to put on a medium format camera. I believe it was on ebay coming out
of Australia. It was ugly.

Thanks Mike for posting the link. I believe Hatam had mentioned that
there was something he liked better than the Zuiko 35 shift (back a
couple years ago when he wanted to buy 3 Zuiko 24 shift lenses). I
don't remember what he mentioned then.
-jeff