[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 10:38:51 +1100
I used a wrist strap on my 5D but it made removing the booster grip
impossible, if I needed to.
I use a Lowepro neoprene strap which is soft and stretchy and good.
I did once have a neckstrap which was simply a 50mm (2') neoprene
strip - wet suit material. That was excellent.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx