[OM] Where to get CLA for OM-2n?

Subject: [OM] Where to get CLA for OM-2n?
From: Amin Sabet <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 19:54:49 -0800 (PST)

I recently purchased an OM-2n on Ebay.  This is my first film SLR, and I am
greatly enjoying it.  It's a clean copy and seems to work very well.  Having
put a couple rolls of film through it, I can find little fault and count
myself among the lucky ones on Ebay.  However, I'd like to have it checked
out, seals replaced, etc.  Only issue is that I don't want to be without it
for 1-2 months.  Can anyone recommend a service where I can get a relatively
quick turnaround?  Thanks, Amin