[OM] Re: Where to get CLA for OM-2n?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where to get CLA for OM-2n?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 20:29:12 -0800
Hi Amin,

Maybe John <zuiko.com> will hold you a place in line if you talk with
him. I believe most of the time is actually waiting for your turn to
come up.

One way to cope with the wait would be to buy a second body, then sell
it when your's comes back from being serviced. You run the risk of the
second body not being useable but the change in price between buying
and selling should be small. The shipping fee and ebay fees would be
the main cost of "renting" it.

Good luck,
-jeff