[OM] Re: Where to get CLA for OM-2n?

Subject: [OM] Re: Where to get CLA for OM-2n?
From: "Walters, Martin" <mwalters@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 12:48:07 -0500
I can add another voice recommending John. Just got my Pen FV and OMZ
100/2 back from some TLC at Camtech.  John is right about the potential
additional costs for courrier service to  Canada. Depending on the
price, all courrier services may charge a hefty "brokerage" fee.
Canadian postal customs don't, although they charge a small fee ($8 for
levying duties/taxes).

Martin