[OM] Re: battery voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: battery voltage
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 11:56:34 -0800
Robert McFetridge wrote:
> On a slightly different note I am curious how everyone is dealing
> with their battery in the OM1. It looks like my last 1.35V mercury is
> on its last legs in my first OM1 and I have a 1.5V in my OM1n ( sort
> of compensate about a stop). I also keep a Wein cell as a spare but
> do not care for them. Can the cameras take an easy adjustment to work
> with the 1.5V cells?

More than you may want to know is here
<http://olympus.dementia.org/Hardware/PDFs/batt-adapt-US.pdf>.

The MR-9 adapter, which John H. sells, is a simple, practical solution,
using 386 silver oxide cells.

John's CLA's include internal modification to sliver oxide and are a
less expensive solution if you need a CLA anyway..

Moose