[OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird

Subject: [OM] Re: Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:01:16 -0800 (PST)
> P.S.: And I never use the portrait-mode controls on the grip,
> either, though like AG Schnozz, I did find the extra surface area
> of the grip somehow comforting.

I made the huge mistake of selling the Minolta grip for the A1. It
really changed the ergonomics of the camera so much that I rarely use
it anymore.  However, it did help fund the HLD-3, so not all was
lost.

Yes, I use the vertical grip as intended.  I shoot a lot of portraits
and it is handier just having the camera "fixed" into that position.
When doing studio shots, it's even better because the camera is
usually tripod-mounted and having the shutter-release on-top makes
life just a little simpler.

AG

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs