[OM] Re: (OT) What will they think of next?

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) What will they think of next?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 17:06:06 -0500
What's next?  How about this from the Casio EX-Z80 release blurb
"Face detection function* finds faces of family members and focuses on
them If the faces of the people who users want to be in sharpest focus
are prerecorded, the camera can use face detection technology to
simultaneously detect up to ten faces. When it recognizes any of the
prerecorded faces, it prioritizes them when determining correct focus
and exposure. This feature can be useful when ordinary face detection
technology would have trouble focusing as desired, such as when a number
of people are lined up for a portrait and the picture-taker’s family
members are at the rear of the group."

Chuck Norcutt