[OM] Re: How is olympus-usa support these days ?

Subject: [OM] Re: How is olympus-usa support these days ?
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeffreyrkeller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 22:10:41 -0800
My D.Zuiko 50-200 quit focusing after a couple months. They repaired
it free. My E-1 and 14-54 visited the same repair location (southern
california) after being blown over while mounted on a tripod. The E-1
came back like new (various parts were trying to escape from it after
the fall). The 14-54 seems like it has some wobble in the extended
barrel but it seems to work fine. I believe repairs took about a week
not including shipping time.

-jeff