[OM] Re: OM focus screen question

Subject: [OM] Re: OM focus screen question
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 01:18:37 -0500
We're all glad we could help. You'll love your OM-2. I've been using the
OM-system since I was about 8 yrs old. My dad taught me to use his Olympus
camera back then and he got me one of my own when I was 11. My first was an
OM-G; I'm now shooting a couple of OM-4T bodies. I have collected from Ebay
several other cameras, Minolta's, Pentaxes, and others and I have a Nikon F4
that I got new years ago. None of them compare to the OM cameras in my
opinion; I can shoot faster and more accurately with my OM-4T bodies than
with any other 35mm I have used, including the expensive and heavy built
Nikon F4.

--
Chris Crawford
Photography & Graphic Design