[OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]

Subject: [OM] Re: Camera straps [was Ergonomics - I must be a bit weird]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2008 22:42:17 +1100
I have a native bird feeder. It's called a wife.
I have a native bird feeding device as well. It's called a wooden house.
The cockatoos show up a while before dusk and issue a (very) loud
ultimatum - "feed us or we will chew your house down."
Neither my wife nor the cockies have any interest whatsoever in the
opinions of any government office, wildlife officer, ranger,
enforcement official or any other similar body or human standing
between them and a slice of stale bread and a few black sunflower seeds.
You are quite welcome to try and inform them of the inappropriateness
of their behaviour.
Good luck. Bring earplugs.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx