[OM] Re: Wow. Memory

Subject: [OM] Re: Wow. Memory
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 19:34:56 +1100
The dock is an upgrade of an old idea - they had a big dock that
sucked in a lappie and the external monitor stood on top.
I do hope it isn't a bloody PDA on steroids - I need something with a
12-13" screen that I can type on comfortably.
A writer's tablet.
The rest is just Dick Tracey gadgetry.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx