[OM] Re: battery voltage

Subject: [OM] Re: battery voltage
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 08:09:31 -0500
AFAIK the MR9 and a built-in diode install give identical results.  You
won't have any problems with accuracy.  Though you are paying for an
overhaul,  you get the equivalent of an MR9 without paying the $30 for
it, and there's no adapter to lose.
If the body has never been serviced, it'll need atleast new foam and
maybe a prism.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net