[OM] E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] E-3 problems.
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 08:19:37 -0800
Following is an email I received from a former co-worker.  Had two E-1,
jumped ship to Nik*n for about two years, and jumped ship back to Oly.
Any feedback/input/help you can give me to send him would be greatly
appreciated.
%%%%%%
Jim,
          TWICE in the past two weeks I have lost an entire shoot on my
E-3.  I am taking pictures captured to a compact flash card, either 2 or
4 gigs.
          The shoots have comprised of about 50 shots each, and during
the shoot, I have used the preview feature to look at a shot or show the
client.
          At the end of the shoot, I turn off the camera, and eject the
card.  I walk over to the computer, insert the card in the reader and
poof!   There is NOTHING on the card.  Even though I have seen the shots
in preview, apparently somehow, someway..the camera does not write the
pictures to the card, or erases them at some time during the shoot.
          At first I thought I was going crazy.  Then it happened again.
Literally 2 hours of prep and shoot work flushed down the toilet.  Have
you heard of this happening to anyone else?
          Of course I have gotten nothing back from Olympus about this
problem.

%%%%%%
Thanks in advance for any and all help or suggestions.

immediately.