[OM] Re: E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 problems.
From: Donald <d1956m198d@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:14:35 +0000
Jez Cunningham wrote:
> I know you specifically mean here which card has been used in which
> sequence, but in general the trick I have adopted to know which cards have
> been used is that I keep mine in their little plastic boxes, sealed with a
> bit of coloured electrical insulating tape.  When I use one I rip the tape
> off and discard it - it's immediately obvious which ones have been used.  I
> do the same with rechargeable batteries.
> jez
>
> On Jan 9, 2008 5:50 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Within a size I also use them sequentially which makes it a little
>> easier to keep track of what's been used and what hasn't.

I use little boxes for 4 cards that I got from 7dayshop. When I use the
card, it goes 'logo side down' back in its box, to distinguish it from
the 'logo side up' unused cards.

With batteries, in their boxes, I use the same trick; those boxes carry
eight AAs, so it's unused = '+ terminal to centre', used = '+ terminal
to outside'.

Works for me.

D.

--