[OM] Re: (OT) What will they think of next?

Subject: [OM] Re: (OT) What will they think of next?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 08:35:08 +1100
I'm sorry but someone is going to have to explain to me, very
carefully for I am a bear of very littel brane, exactly how one can
take a photograph before you or something actually presses the trigger.
Is there some 'quantum' thing going on here or am I just not getting
something obvious?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx