[OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters

Subject: [OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 20:10:28 -0500
I've been cleaning lenses with Windex for many, many years.  Recommended
by Thomas Tomosy, author of many books on camera repair.  I usually use
just alcohol but sometimes Windex followed with alcohol.  My lens
coatings haven't disintegrated yet.  Lens coatings are actually pretty
tough stuff.

Chuck Norcutt