[OM] Filter effects

Subject: [OM] Filter effects
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 22:40:48 -0500
Hi folks,

While looking up the Cult Classic site address for Bill I wandered
over to the "Beating the 50 lines per mm Resolution Limit" site that
was/is hosted by the same author.  On that site was a copy of an
interesting Email from Erwin Puts.  It's a short Email with lots of
generalities but I think that it may help to bring a better focus on
the variables that more commonly  affect the sharpness of our photos.

If you're interested in reading the whole article it can be found here:

<http://web.archive.org/web/20060508223140/medfmt.8k.com/mf/limits.html>

Later,
Johnny