[OM] fang-ette

Subject: [OM] fang-ette
From: Dan Mitchell <danmitchell@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 21:56:34 -0700
  290195514859 on the bay -- not a bad price for the lens, but as it
comes with an OM 1.4x converter with it into the bargain, I'm pretty happy.

  Oh, and also on that site, if anyone's looking for cheap 3rd party
flashes, seller "member446885" has a whole lot of them for sale, and
various filters/lens caps/etc.

  (and relating to another recent thread -- dibs on the old-school OM
camera straps from that guy.. I really don't like the new wide cloth
ones, the old narrow fake(?) leather ones seem to work the best for me
of any I've tried. I carry cameras by putting my right hand through the
strap and twisting my wrist so the strap's looped around my wrist a
couple of times, and the narrow straps work very nicely for that --
though they tend to stiffen up in the cold a bit)

  -- dan