[OM] Re: E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 problems.
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 21:21:58 -0800
There's something wrong with his camera, card, card reader, and/or
computer.

I've put hundreds of frames through my E3 with no problems. I always
swap the card out, and have not used the USB port at all.

:::: MacOS X -- when you need today what Bill Gates has promised you
tomorrow. ::::
:::: Jan Steinman http://www.VeggieVanGogh.com ::::