[OM] Re: E-3 problems.

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 problems.
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 12:47:52 -0500
I've heard from other techs that it is common for CF pins to bend, break
off or pull out of circuit boards.  Sometimes the broken pin then floats
around inside the camera and shorts things out.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net