[OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters

Subject: [OM] Re: focus and ? about lens filters
From: "Amin Sabet" <asabet@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 14:09:21 -0500
I bought a huge box of eyeglass cleaning tissues from Lenscrafters.  I
figured that if they were good enough for eyeglasses, that I could use
them on my lenses.  They are 100% cotton but feel rather rough to the
touch.  So far they seem to work well.  Could they be dangerous to my
lens coatings?  I do take care to blow off any particles that could
scratch the surface before wiping with the moistened tissues.