[OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]

Subject: [OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 23:30:20 +0100
A few days ago, in a thread following a post by Moose mentioning my
pictures from Burma (http://www.frangoulis.net/en/mmr/burma.html), a
list member accused me of having been part of "a publicity coup for
the generals in Rangoon".

I was really hurt by this comment, which made false assumptions and
had nothing to do whatsoever with the way I travelled in Burma, and I
made a rather long reply on the list.

There was no further comment, from anybody.

I can understand that maybe nobody wanted to stir things up. But I
have rarely (if ever) read on this list such a harsh comment on a
fellow list member, and I am very disappointed that this unwarranted
attack did not receive the treatment it deserved.

Bernard