[OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]

Subject: [OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:52:24 +1100
I thought it did.
You answered very thoroughly and I for one was surprised at the
freedom that you enjoyed.
The comments were intemperate and I can understand that you were
angry, but it reflected a common understanding of the problems of
visiting and shooting in such a place. (I well remember the USSR in
the 1970's).
You corrected that misapprehension very well.
You gave it the treatment it deserved.
Well done.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx