[OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]

Subject: [OM] Re: Burma [partially OT camera]
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:51:30 +0100
Quoting Chuck Norcutt (10/01/08):

>I shouldn't have said a word and I'll say no more.  You have totally
>misinterpreted what I tried to say.  I was in no way implying that you
>were not telling the full and complete truth.

Sorry Chuck, I never thought you did. I was referring to John.

What bothers me is the attitude of "I don't know Burma, so I won't take a side
in the issue". What I was expecting was that it was not normal for a list
member to gratuitously accuse another of having been an instrument of the
dictatorship.

Anyway, thanks for having replied.

Bernard