[OM] FS: Sigma 16mm f2.8 fisheye & voigtlaender 75mm f2.5 for OM

Subject: [OM] FS: Sigma 16mm f2.8 fisheye & voigtlaender 75mm f2.5 for OM
From: "iwert bernakiewicz" <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:43:59 +0100
Hello,
I have for sale the following (rather rare) lenses which I want to offer to
the list first:

1: Voigtlander Color-Heliar 75mm / f2.5 SL in olympus OM mount, boxed,
lightly used in excelent condition. This lens has very nice bokeh and
amazing sharpness and is very compact (+ takes 49mm filters). Included the
lenshood for this lens in it's own box with rubber cap for the hood. Asking
price for the package: 250 euro + shipping

2. Sigma 16mm / f2.8 Fisheye filtermatic, including the four 22.5mm filters
and both caps and case.
This lens is in a good used condition with few light marks, but overall in
excelent condition as well.
This is a wonderfull lens which I really have enjoyed using. (some of my
tope shots were with this beauty. It is the later rather compact (not as the
zuiko, but that's f3,5...) version.
Asking price for this lens:  150 euro + shipping

I can mail images of the lenses tomorrow.

Offers off list please,

Iwert.