[OM] 2008 Resolutions, was - This has certainly been a good week . . .

Subject: [OM] 2008 Resolutions, was - This has certainly been a good week . . .
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 14:22:31 EST
In a message dated 1/11/2008 11:09:18 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Now, are  you counting these against 2007 or 2008 achievements?  (we  haven't
even seen your 2008 resolutions yet!)

I'm counting them as 2007 accomplishments.

OK, for 2008 lets see if I can keep this simple.  I'll continue  to teach and
to take classes.  I'm be a student at the Glassell School  at the Houston MFA
and will be taking a Santa Fe Workshop in June.  These  don't count, but are
just things on the agenda.

Here are my things to do this year:

Get my retirement home completed with it's wet darkroom.  The  design of the
darkroom still being in the evolution stage.

Enter images each month at Houston Photographic Society in the  "Special"
category. Look at this as an assigned category.

Participate in all the TOPEs this year.

Have a one man show of my work.

Hang a show at the student gallery at Glassell.

Enter at least 4 national or international competitions.

Watch the butterflies.

That should do it.  <[B^)  Bill Barber