[OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:32:34 -0500
I didn't miss it.  My question was specifically pertaining to what I
perceived long ago as Oly's implicit promise to do in-body correction
for specific lens abberations using the 4/3 interface.  I don't know
that Oly isn't doing it since I don't have an Oly body.  I don't know
that Canyon isn't doing it since I don't have any Canyon lenses.  But I
don't think they're doing it or someone would be trumpeting it.

Chuck Norcutt