[OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 21:04:38 -0400
Windsor:

This might be the dumbest enquiry on the topic you raise; I hope note.

If not, is the auto focus precision of the 12-60, or any other Olympus
digital lens, a function of the mechical / electronic interaction of the
lens itself in combination with the camera body upon which it is mounted?
How can any software downloaded on one's computer upgrade the auto focus
capability of on's camera and lens?

For any new software to be effective would it not have to be downloaded into
the camera itself?

jh