[OM] Re: OT: migraine articles

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: migraine articles
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:32:23 -0800
> From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> Mine are most definitely barometric pressure related.

Not to belittle those with other triggers, but anyone with migraines
should have a food sensitivity test performed.

My triggers include cheap chocolate (alkali processed) and certain
nuts. Now when I get a migraine, I look back at what I've eaten and
say, "Well, you did it to yourself, didn't you?"

Just curious, Candace -- are you triggered by airplane flight or
mountain climbing? There may be other factors at work besides
barometric pressure, such as the ionic balance changes that frequently
accompany the passing of fronts. If you are *not* triggered by non-
weather-related pressure changes, you might look into getting a home
negative ion generator.

Using our community college electronics lab, I built a MOSFET
atmospheric ionization meter with which I could predict my mother's
headaches. :-)