[OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anyone Have an ED12-60/2.8-4?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 02:10:15 -0800
Larry wrote:
> Moose wrote:
>
>> This little tendril defied the 5D AF completely, but MF worked nicely
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net//BlakeHouse0703/pages/_MG_0867cr2s.htm>.
>>

> Yeah, I took a picture of one of them tendrils, and my camera's AF
> nailed it on the first try...:)

OK, Larry, that's it. Blake Gardens, Berkeley, weekday afternoon*,
Spring. DSLRs at a few inches.

Bring your own lunch for alfresco dining in a gorgeous setting before
the event. Optional naps afterward on the lawn, Maybe dinner and a movie
later?

Moose

* It's the official residence of the Chancellor of UC, and the gardens
are only open during the day on weekdays. Perfect for layabouts like me.
:-)