[OM] Re: Bulgarian Christmas and Hull New Year

Subject: [OM] Re: Bulgarian Christmas and Hull New Year
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 18:27:40 +0000
I can imagine that there are similarities, but no matter ... :-).  I
really enjoyed looking through the shots of Bulgaria.  I like your
choice of compositions.  I don't know how you did it, but Kremikovtsi
Monastery is a very interesting photo.

And you make some very interesting images of what are probably
ordinary scenes in Hull.

I really must get out more; perhaps stopping work would do it, as it
gets in the way so ... ;-)

Chris