[OM] Re: OT: migraine articles

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: migraine articles
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 15:51:50 -0800 (PST)
Candace wrote:
> Non food triggers: odors-but usually in conjunction with a
> barometric pressure change, not just the odor alone, (diesel truck
> exhaust, burning trash, burning shrubs, smoke, super sweet smells
> and sweet flowering perfumes, chemical cleaners.) Physical jarring
> of the head/neck/spine area. Barometric pressure, elevation,
> altitude. Flying does not always
> give me a migraine, but about 80% of the time it does.

Very interesting!  YOu and I have almost identical triggers. I have
others, but those are on my list.  Sometimes, the only thing that
will touch my headaches is a tall glass of Gaterade. Othertimes, it's
something really salty.  Occasionally, it's a good movement...

AG

Be a better friend, newshound, and