[OM] Re: Bulgarian Christmas and Hull New Year

Subject: [OM] Re: Bulgarian Christmas and Hull New Year
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008 21:19:42 -0400
That's exactly what what my father said 25 years ago when he retired at 65.
He got very busy off the payoll on an generously indexed linked pension and
likewise my mother..

Tomorrow I  make a very sad journey four time zones east when I will visit
with him for the last time. The indexing is generous  but the body is
rapidly quitting. As my sister pointed out, the energizer bunny's battery
does not last for ever.

jh