[OM] Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (10)

Subject: [OM] Photos by Carl Zeiss T* ZF (10)
From: "Michael Wong" <mialop.wong@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:55:33 +0800
The yearly Chrysanthemum exhibition at Yuen Yuen Hok Yuen was held in Dec,
2007. This time was my first time to try Kodak Elite Chrome for shots. I
never took EB3 with my OM stuffs because the color saturation is too low as
it's not my cup of tea in my private. I found the color saturation of EB3
with ZF lens is much higher but still lower than E100vs. Compare both slide
films, I still love E100vs more.

F100, Carl Zeiss T* MP50/2 ZF, Kodak Elite Chrome
http://www.michaelphotography.net/Yuen%20Yuen%20Hok%20Yuen_11/images/IMG2729.jpg

--
Michael