[OM] Re: TOPE 32: new entry, anonymity lifted and event closure (also so

Subject: [OM] Re: TOPE 32: new entry, anonymity lifted and event closure (also some TOPE 33 info)
From: "Ian Nichols" <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 18:33:27 +0000
On 13/01/2008, Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Then, we've just returned from our Venezuela holiday (and family
> visit) and during my holiday a fine new entry for TOPE 32 has come in,
> which I've just sent to the gallery.

HNY to you too, and welcome back.  By bizarre coincidence, I was just
visiting the site, albeit for the rather mundane reason of finding out
the number of the upcoming event so I can give the folder for the
pictures I took this afternoon the right name.  I'll go have another
look now.

I don't think I've quite nailed mine yet (need more supplies!), but
knowing me, I'll probably use one from this afternoon in the end
anyway.