[OM] Re: Big 2 dominate in Japan

Subject: [OM] Re: Big 2 dominate in Japan
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 13:24:03 -0800
Of course it is interesting to Oly users because it is important as to
how their marque is doing in the market place.

I have to say Larry's response sounds like an argument, but based on
the invention of some straw man.  I was relieved when Larry morphed
from the guy who gave directions and justification for stealing
software into the guy who enthusiastically talked about his new
camera. He actually started to sound interesting. But now he seems to
have morphed into the guy who sees enthusiastic users of other cameras
including the make this list is named for as the enemy. Sorry, I just
lost interest again. There is enough of that on the web forums without
bringing it here.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA