[OM] Re: Big 2 dominate in Japan

Subject: [OM] Re: Big 2 dominate in Japan
From: Larry <halpert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 23:57:17 -0500
Chris Crawford wrote:
> Software isn't so important in the grand sceme of life. Why don't you put
> that moral imperative to work fighting hunger, poverty, lack of medical
> care, lack of housing for those among us who have little?

I do what I can in many areas. On this list, software comes up being
this is the internet, and I don't mind pointing out ways to get whatever
is wished for easier. Of course, under threat of list banishment from
the moderator possibly due to all the moral software and IT guys
privately complaining to him. Whatever. Won't stop me.