[OM] Re: OT: migraine articles

Subject: [OM] Re: OT: migraine articles
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:51:25 +1100
I enjoy logic as an art form - I'm trying to explore all the known
logical fallacies at present - as I think I said a while back - but
not because I hate them. On the contrary, they are enormously
entertaining.
But then, I am an advertising copywriter in one of my hats, so any
truth is strictly local.
Myers-Briggs? I was a NP dominant. Creative/Disorganised innit?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx