[OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?

Subject: [OM] Re: List Nanny Question WAS Re: OT, Nabble?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:37:55 +1100
I found one spam message in my junkbox yesterday and that's about
normal.
It was from B&H suggesting that the size of my telephoto is inadequate.
I get almost no spam compared to this time last year and don't use a
filter.
So either my ISP is a very effective sieve or everyone knows that -
1. I don't need another job.
2. I'm hung like a buffalo, and
...well that about covers it doesn't it?
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx