[OM] Re: 14 is the new 12

Subject: [OM] Re: 14 is the new 12
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 04:50:17 -0500
I can more readily believe shortened vertically or vertically masked
rather than extended horizontally.  The change in the length of the
diagonal would be about 14% which I think would be a strain on the image
circle for APS-C specific lenses and probably not large enough to
justify requiring full frame lenses.

Chuck Norcutt