[OM] Re: E-3 focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problem
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:53:35 +0800
Thanks Moose, I also remember that thread but it could be related to
focusing sensor size (may be not) due to the subject is 3D but my problem
was with flat objects and very consistant.

After further test with flash and tripod, it seem that the error is related
to object contrast. For example, there are little different between AF and
MF for the calender shots (cropped, actual pixel):

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1150751.jpg (AF, 139KB)

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1150752.jpg (AF, 140KB)

For this one the different in sharpness is much bigger:

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1150753.jpg (AF, 127KB)

http://www.accura.com.hk/P1150754.jpg (MF, 158KB)

C.H.Ling