[OM] Re: E3 question

Subject: [OM] Re: E3 question
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2008 06:10:00 +1100
My experience was that the A700 was better than that at 800,
certainly better than the 40D. But my target was more contrasty, with
brighter colours and black areas in dim conditions (that is, more
'real world' than laboratory condtions).
Confirms my views about Nikon but - very clean.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx