[OM] Re: E-3 focus problem

Subject: [OM] Re: E-3 focus problem
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 13:21:11 -0500
Ooops.  Sorry to hear that.  Looking at your building image I estimated
that you must have been at least 200 meters away from the building.
Then, even if the lens was wide open at f/2.8 at 50mm the building
should have been within the DOF range even if the lens was actually
focused as close as 43 meters.  In fact, I compute the hyperfocal
distance as 53 meters.  It would seem to be hard to seriously misfocus
the lens.

Chuck Norcutt