[OM] Re: [OT] gmail problem

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] gmail problem
From: Roger Wesson <roger@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 19:00:21 +0000
I'd totally recommend firefox as well, Jez.  There are, however, rare
occasions though when IE is essential - like if you're in the UK and
want to watch the previous week's television from the BBC.  But I found
a great tool the other day for this sort of situation - a firefox
extension that opens IE inside a firefox tab.  Details are here:

It's also very very handy if you have a web site and want to check how
it looks across browsers - switching tabs is much more convenient than
switching windows.

Roger